Boz Qormeh is one of the Kermani local stews.
Pulverized Curd: 3 modules
Hand meat and young goat fat muscle: 1 kilogram
Half -beat Pea: 2 modules
Beaten Garlic: 1bush
Hot Garlic: necessary amount
Dissolved Saffron: 1 tablespoon
Chopped Onions: 5 numbers
Salt, Pepper, Turmeric: necessary amount
Oil: necessary amount
How to prepare Kermani Boz Qormeh stew?
- Put meat, onion, pea and beaten garlic with two liters of water on the heat and let the water boil.
- Make heat gentle and give time until your food boiling little by little.
- After two hours, add curd with turmeric, the little salt, and pepper to the above mixture.
- Make the door of the pot in the semi-open shape and make the heat very low until the food boiling little by little and the water of that come to be mucilaginous and thick.
- Pour the stew into the dish and decorate it with hot garlic and dissolved saffron.
- You can eat Boz qormeh in two shapes with bread and with rice.
- It is possible to use the other kinds of Red Meats instead of this shape.
- In compare with the meat of the goat the meat of Young goat is very delicate and delicious so in preparing this stew the people use Young goat meat.
Pea has the properties of anti-cough and anti-flue. This food material is strengthening the immune system of the body. So it is also recommended to the people who they have a self-safety sickness like as MS.
Pea has some kinds of benefits as follow:
- Removing intestinal parasites
- Relieve chest pain
- Relieve shortness of breath
- Strengthen hair roots
- Treatment of jaundice
- Treatment of kidney pain
- Increase memory
Pea is beneficial for the treatment of osteoporosis because it is rich sources of calcium. It is recommended to eat pea in the time of growth of bones and teeth. Also if it is mixing with honey, in the shape of ointment it comes to be very good and beneficial for healing of wounds.