Sour lemon: 1kilogram.
Vinegar: 1 cup.
Salt: necessary amount.
How to prepare Dried Lime pickles?
- Wash Sour limes.
- Pour salt on them.
- Put them aside for one day.
- Wash limes with the cold water.
- Pour several glasses of water in the pot and add the vinegar to them. Wait until boiling is starting.
- Add limes in two levels to this mixture of water and vinegar.
First: Pour the limes into the mixture of boiling water and vinegar and let them boiling for 10 seconds then you can drain them with the cold water.
Second: Pour the drained lime once again in the boiling water and let them boiling for one minute now. Put them in the drain but don’t pour water on them.
- After your Sour limes come to be cool make a small hole with Toothpick in each of them.
- Expand the cloth under the sun and put limes for 10 days on it. After passing 10 days put limes in the basket in shadow and let them dry completely.